"The great aim of education is not knowledge but action" -Herbert Spencer

My photo
Once upon a time a Canadian Cowboy met a Californian Carebear and fell into a blissful love affair. Their love blossomed into a nurturing partnership fueled by their mutual dream of a sustainable future built on the compassionate understanding of interconnectedness between all persons, places, and things. Welcome to our rose-colored reality.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

putting words in my mouth

Hank: I'll make it up to you.
Rebecca : I know.
Hank: Do you?
Rebecca : Sure, you never mean to let me down, but you do.
Hank: Yeah, I guess I do.
Rebecca : You know, its all well and good to talk about happy endings. But if the person can't deliver, if he keeps screwing up, well eventually I guess you kinda just have to say "fuck you"... or words to that effect.
--
Californication 1.7

No comments:

Post a Comment