"The great aim of education is not knowledge but action" -Herbert Spencer

My photo
Once upon a time a Canadian Cowboy met a Californian Carebear and fell into a blissful love affair. Their love blossomed into a nurturing partnership fueled by their mutual dream of a sustainable future built on the compassionate understanding of interconnectedness between all persons, places, and things. Welcome to our rose-colored reality.

Monday, March 22, 2010

ahHA

You're right, I'm right. And we're both wrong.

That was the discussion of a TED talk by Derek Sivers about opposites which I watched with a selfish, baggage-laden manipulator who thinks I'm a self-righteous deceptive egomaniac. He's right. I'm right. And we've both got each other horrible wrong.

But I find that refreshing. To know that out there somewhere is someone who thinks in polarity with me. I guess it's a manifestation of the balance in nature I so firmly believe in.

Today marks the end of the most philosophically intriguing relationship I've ever been in. I'm grateful to that person for that experience. And that it is finally over.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment