"The great aim of education is not knowledge but action" -Herbert Spencer

My photo
Once upon a time a Canadian Cowboy met a Californian Carebear and fell into a blissful love affair. Their love blossomed into a nurturing partnership fueled by their mutual dream of a sustainable future built on the compassionate understanding of interconnectedness between all persons, places, and things. Welcome to our rose-colored reality.

Friday, February 19, 2010

Mañana Is Good Enough For Me - peggy lee

Where's James Cameron when you need him? Can I just fall asleep and have my avatar take over until next Sunday?

Went to my second mock interview last night after reading everything i could get my lil paws on about Creighton... I even read their Strategic Plan for 2008-2018... and she asked one question, politely let me answer -- for ten minutes -- then turned off the recorder and said. Ok. So. What do you think?

"Long."

How do you sum up 24 years of life into a two minute inspirational monologue?
----
In other news, I can add love life to the list of things I have sacrificed in pursuit of this dream of mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment