"The great aim of education is not knowledge but action" -Herbert Spencer

My photo
Once upon a time a Canadian Cowboy met a Californian Carebear and fell into a blissful love affair. Their love blossomed into a nurturing partnership fueled by their mutual dream of a sustainable future built on the compassionate understanding of interconnectedness between all persons, places, and things. Welcome to our rose-colored reality.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Learning to Fly - tom petty

Well. It's done.

Packing is more or less finished. It's supposed to be 32 degrees on the best day... YIKES. Tomorrow night drops to 9 degrees. I fear my SoCal wardrobe wont cut it, I'm still fighting off whatever flucoldvirus has infiltrated my insides, and I just ousted a good person from my heart because our lives no longer fit together. O helped calm and center me over a feast of sushi, M took me in and let me unload. And K and L will be shipping off with me to our respective destinies this weekend. Nothing is stopping me, even if I hurl yellow swirls into the toilet, I'm getting that spot! This is my life and I'm taking the reigns!

Single and air born by 0900 PST.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment