"The great aim of education is not knowledge but action" -Herbert Spencer

My photo
Once upon a time a Canadian Cowboy met a Californian Carebear and fell into a blissful love affair. Their love blossomed into a nurturing partnership fueled by their mutual dream of a sustainable future built on the compassionate understanding of interconnectedness between all persons, places, and things. Welcome to our rose-colored reality.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

The Zero Hour

The past week has blended into a blur of orientations and meet-n-greets but the reality of my new life here didn't really dawn on me until I woke up this morning after 5 hours of sleep eager to hit the books again. I have finally become more fully a nerd of the worst... and best kind.

I've given myself this one first week of classes to get my rhythm down and as I told my housemate EF, MUST WIN MED SCHOOL.

--

Today we meet our corpse. After my stint in the ER morgue and reading Mary Roach's Stiff I feel at least emotionally prepared for this cryptic rendezvous. Now, anatomy is another story...

No comments:

Post a Comment