just spent 8 straight hours doing nothing but medicine today. shadowed a family practice doctor. took 4 hrs in the car to make it happen but i made it happen, even got to see the sunrise.
saw a vibrant and full of life 90 year old grandmother of 52, yes, FIFTY TWO grandchildren and i'm happy to say she wasn't the oldest cognizant person I've met. when i was working the ER over in SM I met a 103 yr old who was a feisty as the day she was born.
i feel so honored and lucky to be a part of this world, to be a witness to such life affirmation day after day. i cant wait to jump in.... hear that Creighton....? any day now right?... riiiigghhhttt?
i'm still here, and i'm still dreaming.
dont forget about me, universe.
science fiction
-
I recently watched a bootleg copy of Avatar, a few months after you all I’m
sure. I’ve always been a fan of sci-fi fantasy, uncomfortable questions and
mor...
16 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment